Saturday 19 January 2013

Abit Of History In Our Lives



As you can properly tell me and Ieuan like our day trips out so on this wet Saturday morning we decided to travel London. The British History Museum were on the cards after which I would get my nails done. Just before Christmas I had seen this deal in the Harrow Middlesex HA1 2DE nail shop which is a town near me and had to explore while we were out to see if they had the same deal on. For a set of Acrylic Square shaped nails with Black gel nail polish and glitter particles, estimated time for appliance one hour for £20 but as I'm a student 10% off with a student card was applied and I only paid £18, to look after your nails don't wear them out not perfect for jobs with heavy lifting and a lot of hand movement and must refilled every 2-3 weeks. Now in London I can not tell you if that's a good deal but where I come from I would have paid £32 and £5 extra for the nail polish with no discount applied. The deal is open to anyone and has become my must have item every month to book an appointment call The Only Way Is Glam on 02084273533.


After getting my nails done we set out to the British History Museum, we walked around looking at the history of the world and explored into the nation which we never knew. we realized that a place like this would be a perfect for growing children and people which love to gain the ability to understand the world. For us it was a lovely experience and a opportunity to express our knowledge of what we knew which we found out wasn't much, a Museum isn't for everyone and a few years ago it certainly wasn't for me but going there and exploring it with Ieuan was an amazing experience. 




After the British History Museum we Traveled to the London's Bridge to explore the sights down there, we found out that the dungeons were there and priced them up as we really want to see what that's all about and for £54 you get access to London Dungeons, London eye and London's sea world, we plan to find out more in April. The sights all around London is unbelievable and there's so much more to learn.




For a day like this comes to
 Acrylic Nails - £18
British History Museum - FREE
London Bridge - FREE
Oyster Card - £10 on Both



Love



No comments:

Post a Comment