Thursday 3 January 2013

The Bronze Effect

My first post of 2013 and I think I should kick it off with a bang, as I have neglected the fact that I have passion for fashion, but bare with me this is my first proper post on items I do plan to get better  :)

Jewellery can be produced for a large range of material, but gemstones, beads and certain types of metals are the most desirable. During 2012 Bronze and swarovski jewellery flew off our shelf's selling almost millions from any jewelers to any high street brand. Bronze items for instant, you were looking at prices ranging from £4-£12.

The items that I have bought and have decided to blog about are the four necklaces and three rings that I have bought from ebay.co.uk each item costing 99p with free postage delivery took around a month but with the price I got it was truly a bargain. each item will go with a number of different outfits and will accessorize on any given day. I am pleased with my over all items.



Skull Necklace - 99p
Heart pendant - 99p
Tinkerbell Necklace - 99p
Owl Necklace - 99p
Owl Ring - 99p
Love Ring - 99p
Mask Ring - 99p

Love



No comments:

Post a Comment