Wednesday 13 February 2013

Hearts all Round

On the 13th of February a day before Valentines Day, a late meal was booked in the names of me and Ieuan. Due to a wowcher deal we were able to dine an unlimited three course meal at the Hilton Hotel for only £26, the wowcher deal included the boat ride back and forth the river and a stunning meal at the luxury hotel.





OUTFIT
Boohoo.com Pink Lace peter pan collar - NUS Discount £12 (ordinal price £15) 
Primark Black Plain Tights - £2.50
Newlook Black Lace Heels military style - £30 (birthday present) 
River Island gold leaf necklace - £6
River Island Pearl stud Earrings - £3 
Primark Pink and Black Clutch Bag - £8

My outfit was bought for this evening £31.50 it came to in total and I'm now in love with it, I think it went perfectly for the evening and Ieuan seemed to really like it, the outfit was inspired by last and new years seasons and was put together over time leading up to the night, it took me in total two hours to get ready and I used a number of my new products from the range Soup & Glory which will feature in my blog before the month is up :)

The meal started at 7.30pm so we left at 5.30pm to make sure we arrived on time, we traveled to Canary Wharf and caught a boat over to the stunning Hilton Hotel at 265 Rotherhithe Street, Hilton London, Docklands, London, SE16 5HW.


The hotel is on a stunning location with amazing views all round, eating our food we were surrounded b the river and the buildings with the lights which were spectacular. The hotel reception was huge and light and the staff were really helpful and kind, the layout was all over the place but with some help we were taken to our seats.


Old School


Starters


Main Meal

Afters

The meal itself was stunning, the choices were limited as it only really had certain types of foods which if people don't like your buggered, I wouldn't recommend for a vegetarian to go as it didn't really have much choice; but if you're a meat lover like myself and loves a mixer of flavors and the meat which melts in you're mouth you'll love it. if you get the opportunity I recommend the restaurant and if you have the chance to stay at the hotel please let me know your experience.  

I would rate this night - 8/10 

Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment